Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The New Biz

Hi. This is Zeke. I'm the head baker at Small Cakes. My brother, my sister and myself are working together to open a great cupcake business. It is for cafes, and party's...and we have great seasonal cupcakes! We have a facebook page (Small Cakes- please "like" us!) and will begin a blog of our cupcakes (smallcakes3.blogspot) so we can get as many people as we can to be interested and follow our business.  If you're someone looking for a cupcake business that ROCKS THE HIZZY (beyond awesome) you've come to the right place. Small cakes has the best seasonal cupcakes EVER! And they ROCK THE HIZZY!    Our email address is smallcakes3@gmail.com or you can call us at 360-513-6928. So come get some cupcakes!  

1 comment:

  1. Can hardly wait to see your menu! And when I'm over on that side of the state I may just have to place an order!

    ReplyDelete